1) Standardize bobbin threads
2) Preoccupy new technology for winder forming
3) Invigorate winder companies and bring high added value
4) Invigorate manufacturing of textile machines (ex. winder forming machine) and create high added value
5) Revitalize thread market and bring high added value
Economic and Industrial Effects
* Needlework for leading-edge engineering (industrial): airbags, parachutes, hang gliders, sails, airplane seats, industrial nonwoven fabrics, bed sheets, etc.
* Daily needs: towels, banners, curtains, blankets, embroidered clothes, tents, quilts, leathers, etc.
* Apparels and accessories: clothes, wallets, belts, bags, purses, toys, shoes, etc.
This new technology pushes past the limits of the textile industry, which is declining, labor-intensive, and so-called 3D job - dirty, dangerous and difficult, thereby being connected with IT over technology-intensive industry, and brining high added value.
* Standardization of Bobbin Threads
- Since conventional type (winding type) has limited bobbin threads, any sewing works cannot last max. 20 minutes.
- However, it is possible to achieve uninterrupted operation of 150-500 minutes by using new hook set and exclusive threads in combination.
2. Brief Summaries for Key Technologies
Brief Summaries for Key Technologies
* Hook set
- 20 times increase in length of bobbin threads
- Replace conventional component with hook set and use immediately, without structural change in sewing machines
- No stitch failing in principle
- Realize true sewing machine automation (mechanism)
- Rising production efficiency
- Decreased labor costs
- Improved Quality
- Wear reduction in threads at the time of work
* Exclusive Threads
- Improve innovatively sewing quality due to constant adjusted tension
- Maximize productivity by exceedingly improved work efficiency and remarkably decreased machine operation time since replacement time can be predicted due to pre-wound type bobbin
- Improve workers’ concentration in the field by using standardized bobbin threads.
1. Details and Technical Ramification
Details and Characteristics
1) Details * Hook set: key component of sewing machine
* Bobbin case: device for adjusting thread tension and for preventing leaving of tailors
* Exclusive threads: threads wound in special form for feeding in the hook
* Inner bobbin: special paper-made pipe for preventing thread layers’collapse from inner side
* Outer bobbin: essential device, when the thread wound on the inner bobbin is formed in specific shape, for maintaining the specific shape, preventing thread layers’collapse, and packaging (disposable)
* Thread winder and forming machine
* Inner bobbin manufacturing machine
* Outer bobbin manufacturing machine
* Winder & Forming Machine
- Integrated combination of winder and forming machine, which winds the exclusive threads on the bobbin and forms them to meet the hook set standard.
- Innovatively improved winding speed (eight times faster than conventional product)
- Device designed and manufactured by fusion of information and machine technologies
* Inner Bobbin
- Formed by environment-friendly material
- Prevent inner thread layers from collapse when the threads are wound
- Prevent inner thread layers from at the time of forming
- Essential component designed to easily release the threads